Sunday, November 27, 2011

Z is for Zollard


In looking back at when I posted "Y is for Yicklepus" I am shocked to see it has been six months. I never intended it to be so long before posting "Z". However, I do feel justified in that I can post this with some exciting news. I have just finished assembling an alphabet book with all of these creatures.

I self-published the book, and it will be available later this week. While I would greatly appreciate any sales from this project, I understand that most people will not be able to contribute in this way. This being the case, I will soon announce a way for anyone to view a free pdf of the book.

In an effort to try your patience, I am going to ask you to wait just a couple days more, after I make a large announcement...

No comments:

Post a Comment