Monday, November 28, 2011

New Book!


As promised, I have some really exciting news to share: I have decided to launch my own book subscription service. Essentially I will be creating one book every three months which I will then mail out to subscribers.

In order to get better acquainted with the self-publishing process, though, I decided to use my alphabet creatures to create a simple test book entitled "Kamooks and Ploggits." The above image is consequently the cover of that book.

Please check out my new book website to see what you think.

As also promised, there is indeed a way for you to read "Kamooks and Ploggits" without buying a copy. If you click here and sign up for my mailing list, you will get immediate access to a pdf of the book. Furthermore, as I publish new books every three months you will receive links in your e-mail box to view the new pdfs.

I realize you are probably not as excited by all of this as I am. That is okay, but I hope it at least makes you smile a little.

I would even take a smirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment